since ‎Mar-10-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 104 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We recently purchased a 2008 Pleasure Way Excel TS. with Ford V8 engine. Prior to that we had a Scamp 5th wheel which we towed with a 2012 Toyota Tunda V8. With the Tundra, we averaged about 16 MPG and we were concerned about the MPG that we would ge...
After weeks and weeks of looking and researching, I ended up purchasing the Pleasure Way that I originally looked at several months ago. It is a 2008 Pleasure Way Excel TS with just under 39,000 miles. It is a V8 and it is in extremely good condition...
We just sold our Scamp 19 foot TT and are looking for a Pleasure Way Excel TS. We have found a 2008 with V8 and 40,000 miles for $52,000 which we drove and really liked. It has a custom cover which is nice. I have also found a 2007 V10 with less than...
In the past 5 years I have made 3 trips to Alaska from South Mississippi. I would love to be on the road again this year, but family issues make that difficult. I would really like to read reports from those of you who are on your way or already ther...
Three of the last five years we have pulled our Scamp to Alaska. The first year, we had a 16 footer which we sold in Alaska once we had completed our travel plans. On the way home we went by Backus, MN and picked up a 19 foot 5th wheel which has twic...