since ‎Mar-02-2014
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 505 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Today I replaced a sensor under warranty. On the tank check app on my Android phone I now have 3 tanks listed. How do I remove the one that I no longer want?
Winterizing – Air compressor method – Minnie 2250DS This is specific to our Minnie but applies to most RV trailers, the only difference is the location of the items listed. I have included photos of these items.1. Start by draining the 3 tanks. 2. O...
Probably some of you new to travel trailers are not aware of the need to replace the 14 suspension bushings on the dual axle trailers. I replaced these at 14,724 miles and should have replaced them by 10,000 miles at the latest. The original bushings...
OK, here is a little different DIY item. All of us run through a check list before we drive off with our trailer, or we should. Sometimes it is a mental check list and sometimes it is written down. I don't have the memory to not forget something and ...
I use blocks under the stabilizing jacks and tongue jack. I don't like just throwing them in the pass through, pretty messy to do that.The holder that I made for the 2 x 6 blocks is shown here. I made the 1/4" plywood spacers so the blocks will dry a...