since ‎Feb-10-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 696 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We "camp" up north and have dish at our seasonal campground.It's been going up and now we're spending more than $100 per month ($127) Lots of $$$ for something we watch for two days a week.I thought, we have a DSL line with 25 MB speeds, maybe I'll r...
It's taken me months to get up and post this. Sorry in advance - it's a little difficult to type this and I hope nobody else is affected by this post.This is a "long" story of a little loving long dog.We lost our 12 year old dachshund Schatzi on Augu...
Continuing to plan trip south for February - and need feedback on my route.Here are my planned routes, do you think these are doable? Any routes to avoid? I am attempting to bypass big cities as much as possible. Will not be towing, have to stay in h...
Hello,I am attempting to plan a brief trip south to look around the RGV area. We've already looked at Arizona but since I can't convince my DW to go there (she prefers green) we're going to do a dual-purpose trip. A little sightseeing, maybe birding,...
I recently dropped the 2008 Trailblazer LS that we've had for a year. Wife wanted a truck again, and frankly when I tow the pontoon and 4 people plus gear, the thing just "felt" strange. Not horribly overloaded although it's possible, just didn't tow...