since ‎Jan-31-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 517 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a Winegard Carryout G2+ dome antenna, recently dumped DirecTV after 20 years. Instructions say Dish Hopper/Joey system will not work with G2+. What Dish equipment can I use with this dome? Would really like to have DVR capability. Have done a...
Any locals who can give me a condition assessment of I-240 around the south and east sides of Memphis? Used this route about 5 years ago and thought my rig was shedding major pieces along the way. It was ROUGH!
We currently have a DTV setup with two R16-500 SD DVRs, operating in SWM mode. I received a Carryout G2+ for my birthday. Have a few questions. Can it operate the two dvrs, using both tuners in each? If so, what are the proper settings? Apparently th...
I have read many posts about adding a 2nd a/c in rigs with rough-in provisions for it. My trailer has none. Anyone out there who has cut their own roof opening and added a unit? Would love to hear your stories and advice, especially about bracing the...
For those of you who do your own maintenance work, have you noticed if your brakes wear evenly (or unevenly) among the four wheels? This assumes tandem axle. It also assumes no failures in the brakes such as bad magnet(s), broken wires, lockups , etc...