since ‎Jan-25-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 470 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello. I have a Class C Tioga and I've recently had to remove my generator and had to disconnect the shore power cord from the 30 amp receptacle. I took photos before I removed the wires from the receptacle, but I am a bit confused. The shore power ...
Might I ask a question here unrelated to motorhomes? The topic of portable generators often comes up here and on other forums. I am thinking of buying the Honda "Companion" portable generator, and I am wondering if there is a way, in the event of an ...
For those of you who own a motorhome with an Onan 4KY Spec K generator, please be aware that most likely your generator is missing the pre-heater hose, part no. OAN503-1351. I recently removed my generator and noticed this hose was missing. I went on...
Can someone please confirm if I am following the proper procedure for doing a bench test of the solenoid on my Onan 4KYK generator? I applied 12 volt dc power to the large post that comes from the battery. (I get 13.7 volts). I then apply 12 volt dc...
Hello everyone, I have an Onan KYK 4000 generator. After replacing the old fuel pump with a new one, I allowed the hot wire that goes to the fuel pump to touch a metal surface while I was cranking the generator to test it. Immediately after that, I ...