since ‎Jan-15-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 90 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Looking for thoughts, I was looking at a 2014 CRV good price low miles 38k was considering going flat tow getting rid of the dolly. Then the shock set in called 2 different dealers both gave the same price for complete set up with blue ox $4500. - $...
3M film on front of rig is starting to look like **** with what looks like mold underneath it.I had a quote from Diamond shield to remove and replace for a crazy amount of cash.. since then I've seen on 2 rigs the front was rhino lined to match the c...
had my 7.3 to the dealer for Waste Gate actuator and heater fan stuck on defrost,,, $963.00 later runs like a champ. still cheaper than a new truck payment ok rant over!!
Looking at a 2007 alfa see ya leisure gold I know there out of business however anybody have any experience with issues of parts or repair work not being able to be done?
as the title says looking to replace the u-shape Dinette and small sofa sleeper in the rig with a free standing dinette and chairs along with 2 recliners on the 12 foot slide out anyone have a good web site or place for furniture that don't cost an ...