since ‎Jan-04-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 422 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm coming from mostly owning Truck campers and always maxing out my tire pressure to 80. I would like to find the sweet spot on my trailer and leave it and also not fittlefart too much with my truck PSI if possible.Here's what I have-Truck- Load Ran...
We think we finally got it right for our needs. I really love TC’s and we tried, tried again, got a dually, a Host with multiple slides, just didn’t work for us (Her)! So we finally settled on this and feel like we have a rig we can keep for while fo...
I'm 99.9% sure we're done for a long time! I prefer truck campers, tried several with the wife, unfortunately didn't work. She loves hittin the road in a TT. I get to keep my expensive fishing boat, she gets a TT! Now I'm gonna fish from shore when c...
We have been on about 6 trips in our new TC so far and for the first time this week got into a little heat that was uncomfortable for the Wife. We were just looking for an hour or so to cool down a bit during the heat of the day. I specifically got t...
I have had 4 different TC’’s over the years on 3 different trucks. I have added upper stableloads to to 2, 2 trucks had air bags, Rancho 9k’s on 1, bilsteins now, 19.5’s on my last srw and now I just added lower stableloads to my current setup.By far...