since ‎Jan-02-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 21 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 77 Mobile Traveler. If I put a volt meter on the coach battery and start the engine it will show well over 13 volts DC. If I plug the coach into 110 volt AC it doesn't show any battery charge voltage. If I disconect the battery The 110 volt ...
I would like to find a map of each state with zip codes printed on them. Having the zip code for the area I am in would allow me to get my aiming specs from the material already downloaded from Dish network. Eastern or western arc. I would be able t...
Is it permissible to wash a rubber roof with a mild soap, soft bristle brush and rinsing? After that treat it with a correct product. Thanks..Arnie
Does anyone have or know where I can get a chart listing 12 volt automotive bulbs, both LED and traditional incandescent, showing Lumens output and amp usage for each? That would enable me to know what to expect from my battery when boondocking. Than...
In the grand scheme of things, where does the Keystone Springdale fit in the "quality level". Good, bad, or otherwise, Considering one. Thanks Ziffell