since ‎Jan-26-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 613 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am happy to report passage over the pass is much improved. Last night in one of my all too often trips over it I kept it at the limit east bound and the surface is mostly new. A far cry from when the local paper reported a woman's car was totaled b...
I think I know the answer but throwing it out there to those who have seen a TC side opened up. I am assuming that the top of the side wall has at least a 2x3 top plate where the roof joins the side wall. I might be fabing some brackets that will scr...
So I was given a big honking Apple computer (6 years old ??) and it was fed net stuff by a cable. Do I just take it to a shop and ask them to install a WiFi board?
Buzzcut has a excellent thread started for living things and I couldn't find a list in the stickies so I thought a vehicle first aid kit list would be a good idea. No one is saying you need all the stuff the list details so pick and choose. I will ed...
Found another spare it is a good idea to carry. Water In Fuel Drane Valve. Either a complete valve or a repair kit. Mine is a '01 CTD and the o ring failed at 100K. Not just a little drip, a steady stream. Not expensive and you will need a number 15...