since ‎Dec-23-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 75 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just sold my old Class C motor home which had no trouble getting up my steep driveway. I had to hit it at just the right angle and the skid bar on the back frame rail would occasionally just touch the ground for a half inch or so. Now I am in the m...
I have a 1995 Jamboree C-Sport with a 460 engine and the badge on the cab says E-350. I want to change the engine oil and filter, the transmission oil and filter, change the engine coolant, and replace the air and breather filters. Some say to follow...
I am looking for a toad that can carry a 16 foot canoe on the roof. I considered a Honda CR-V but the rack spacing is only 4 feet between rails (leaving 12 feet hanging unsupported) and the hatch will not open all the way with the canoe on top. I con...
I am looking at buying a Colorado or Canyon as a toad to carry a 300lb motorcycle in the bed while I tow it. I want an automatic transmission and I believe it must be a 4X4 in order for the transfer case to disconnect the drive line. I have the choic...
I am trying to calculate the weight shift that will occur when I rack mount a motorcycle to the receiver hitch on a 2007 Honda CR-V and whether or not I can tow this combination safely. The receiver hitch lists a tow capacity of 4000 lbs. even though...