since ‎Dec-21-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,912 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've tried just about everything to keep mice out of my RV. Cab Fresh works, but I've fallen behind in replenishing it. So I just put poison out, which seems to be effective in driving them out. But the poison attracts them in, then they go out and d...
I get that not everyone likes to be "connected" while camping, but I think the combination of the smarthome-like features that Airstream has created along with AT&T's built-in network access is pretty cool.AT&T and Airstream launch the Smart RVSmart ...
We got back from the Pocono 400 race last night. It was another great trip with our 34-year-old Allegro. I don't want to curse myself by saying this out loud, but EVERYTHING worked. Usually there's some sort of issue with some major system. Last year...
This is a rant/warning combo.I have a Sturgi Extend-a-stay kit that's a bit less than 4-years old. I don't use it much, so when it's not in use the hose is stored in a side compartment - my point being that it's not sun-damaged or anything like that....
I got a set of LED headlights to replace the old halogen bulbs in my '84 Allegro. They got great reviews, though some users said they had to swap the low and high beam wires. It's a standard 4 light system with 4x6 bulbs. Or so it would seem. I could...