since ‎Nov-24-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 233 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a basic question I can not find the answer to. I have a Dometic 2 way fridge (propane/120volt) in a 1985 Airstream. I can not get the fridge to run on either 120 volts or gas. I do not have a battery at this time.(I am on shore power)Do I need...
Trying to decide between the two. Right now, I can get by without either but figured I would add either of the two for increased stability. My sag is not that bad, an extra half inch would be nice though. My sense is that the main difference between ...
First time new truck buyer, looking to purchase a leftover 2018 Ram 3500 regular cab; Cab and Chassis truck. The rebates on these things are horrible right now. Does anyone familiar with the new truck buying experience know if this can change at all...
Saw it advertised at a "Windstar" gas station as I was driving through Torreon. Noted the diesel and UBA next to it. Sorry, no pic.
Trying to figure out what all I need to set up a Megawatt for charging 2 120 amp AGM batteries. I was looking at the s-400 Megawatt,cuting one end off some cheap 4 gauge jumper cables from amazon. What else do I need to start charging? Digital vol...