since ‎Oct-31-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 183 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We had reservations since last winter for the month of July in a spot we like. Just got a message (June 25th) saying they couldn't accommodate us until after the holiday. When we mentioned our reservations, the owner said she felt it "wouldn't be ...
My old Nook died. They will not repair it and it was slowly loosing functions thru non-support, anyway. I have the app on my Eclipse 7, but the battery sucks. I also have the app on my phone, but that's hard to use.Has anyone tried Nook's basic Glowl...
Because of an incident involving a family of paranoid, belligerent crazies a few months ago, overnight parking is no longer allowed at this Walmart. This has always been a city ordinance, but was not enforced. Because of the actions of that family, t...
We've got one. I hope it's only one. Not sure how it got in, but it either couldn't find its way back out or decided to stay. It seems to be living somewhere behind the dashboard or under the engine cover. It has sprung traps and taken poisoned bait,...
We been in and loved places where the water was very hard, leaving our skin like itchy lizard scales.