since ‎Oct-28-2013
‎Nov-18-2023

My Activity

• 1,070 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I put a post in here about how bad this is now and it was not allowed to be posted. Apparently the don't want my criticism. I think this is a very bad website now. 
I have a huge problem I had a rear air bag fail to inflate and hold air, I ordered new rear bags but they won't be shipped now until Sept. 30th and my rig is broke down in South Dakota and I am in Colorado, so far the place I was at in SD has let me ...
I am getting ready to install solar system on my new to me DP I am looking at 2 255 watt Sainty Solar panels off craigslist here. I am considering using a renogy 40 MPPT rover elite controller. I put a system on my old FW and I went all out on that b...
I have a through the frame Slides they are both tight to the top and 1'to 1 1/2" out at the bottom I have looked at the Lippert manual for adjustments but when I adjust the can the problem gets worse is there a way to adjust the level so it is more o...
Looking at getting a MH and wondering how the 6.7L cummins with 340 HP preforms in the rocky mountains. Since I do most of my travels in and around the Rockies. I am looking at the Forza 34t and maybe the Palazzo 33.2 both have 26k GVWR. This is more...