since ‎Oct-20-2013
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 144 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have been on here for awhile now and have gotten many great bits of advice on problems and ideas. I have also read many complaints about Camping World service and attention to detail. I reluctantly purchased my new 2014 Discovery from them in Aug...
Well went fulltime in our MH starting 1st of October this year. we had the motor home for about 3 months and used it a lot trying to make sure we had worked out all the bugs before we were out of the house. well no issues until we moved in full tim...
I have small amounts of water under the bathroom sink checked all connections and drain pipes. could not find any leaks cleaned and dried area. next morning I see what looks like condensation on the drain pipe from the vent check valve down and bot...
Just purchased a 2014 Fleetwood Discovery DP MH. having some issues understanding the air bags and looking for some help. I have a toggle switch that says lower and auto. My understanding is that on auto the chassis will auto raise and lower. Took...
I need to change the oil on our 2013 Canyon Star Ford V10. Anyone know how many quarts or oil does the engine hold? I have heard three different amounts. Does anyone know the Filter #? Any help is appreciated. I normally have the dealer do the...