since ‎Oct-13-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi folks. We have found a trailer floorplan that we very much like in the Evergreen i-Go 245 RKDS. I found a 2015 model at a dealer about 2 hours away and they seem very motivated to give me a good price as the 2016s are coming in.I haven't yet see...
Hey folks. We are shopping for our first TT; I had in my mind that probably a 25-27 foot length trailer would be my upper limit as I will be a new tower.We attended an RV show today (my gosh these things are great) and fell in love with a Dutchman K...
Hi folks. We are in the process of buying our first TT and wouldn't mind some help in picking the right model.Maybe my requirements are too tight but we'll see. We'd like to travel with another couple (no kids at all) but don't want them to sleep o...
Hi folks. I will be a first-time hybrid owner in the spring. Very neophyte question, but I've never even seen how to go about emptying the trailer waste tanks. For example, when you're at the dumping station at the campground, do you just hook up ...
I presently don't have an electric brake controller on my vehicle. The wiring harness that I'm going to install has a wire that will come under the dash to install a controller. I notice that there are different models that have different features....