since ‎Aug-28-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 454 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Today’s announcement:Campgrounds at Virginia State Parks are set to reopen May 22.. . .Reservations for camping between May 21 and June 10 will be accepted beginning May 14. All other overnight facilities remain closed at this time including cabins...
It’s pretty rare to see news about Snowbirds outside of travel or RV oriented media, but the current coronavirus crisis has caused the political press to take note. Snowbirds In Limbo As Coronavirus Upends Travel Plans:Retired Americans and Canadians...
I’m usually at campgrounds that have electrical hookups (at least), running the refrigerator on AC. When traveling I normally use DC. I may soon spend some time at a park without electric, so I plan on mostly using the propane option, which I haven’t...
Took a 3-day jaunt to a nearby State Park, and everything went well until I stopped at the dump station on the way out. When I pushed the button for the macerator, nothing, no sound or any indication it was getting any power. I had been plugged in at...
The Roadtrek's Dometic refrigerator was working fine on AC, until the middle of last night when I woke up to the control panel blinking. Couldn't get it to work at all on AC, and on DC the control panel lights would start blinking after a minute. The...