since ‎Aug-24-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 47 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey Folks,We've finally pulled the trigger on a new Grand Design 31MB. During the PDI, they reiterated multiple times that we need to treat the slide seals every 90 days. I'm interested in what the consensus is on slide seal protectant.The tech, ru...
Hey Folks,I'm 80% through the selection process and realized I should probably go back and check my travel trailer tow rating math. I'm looking at the 2017 Super Duty specs and I'm trying to determine which limit applies to the F250 I'm currently neg...
I'm curious of anyone knows the average ground clearance difference between a TT and a 5th wheel.Back story: I've got a few concerns about clearance.First - We want to keep our next rig at the house. We've got a ~10 to ~15 degree slope on our drive...
Hey Folks,We're getting closer to pulling the trigger on a new RV. We're looking at bunkhouse models with 50a service. I've become aware of the concept of a power management panel which allows management / selection of power applications when using...
Hey folks,We're still very early in our research for our next rig. One question I have is around average water usage / consumption. How much are you folks using when you're off-grid?I was thinking between showers, cooking and bathroom use one cou...