since ‎Aug-22-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 140 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

First of all I want to thank everyone here for several years of entertainment, education, and ideas gained from reading this forum. Although I rarely post, I look forward to visiting the website several times a week.Here is an addition that has made ...
I am about to replace my stock brakes with self-adjusting brakes. My 5er has 6000# Lippert axles, brakes are 12"x2", tire diameter is 16".Both Lippert and Dexter make self-adjusting brake units, but the Dexter brakes cost 40% to 50% more than the Lip...
Is regular automotive primary wire suitable for use between a solar panel and the charge controller? I am installing two, 100-watt poly panels on the roof of my 5er, running the wires down a holding tank vent pipe, then to the controller. My plan is ...
At a campsite recently I was unable to access the tank dump area due to some overhanging branches from a tree. I carry a folding "camping/pruning" saw but had neither the desire nor the agility to climb twelve or so feet up the tree to cut the offend...
I posted this question on a NuWa owners' forum but am also posting it here in the hopes of getting as much advice as possible.While doing my beginning-of-the-season greasing of suspension fittings on my HitchHiker 26.5RLBG, I noticed a broken spring ...