since ‎Aug-12-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 48 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I own a bright red Winnebago TT with gel coat finish. Despite waxing yearly and covering in the off season, it's finish has dulled considerably with splotchy oxidation. Last fall I made some headway by using my Dewalt orbital with wool pads and Megui...
I purchased a brand new TT in October 13. The unit was only used for 3 local trips this past summer to familiarize my family with camping before we took the TT on a 2200 mile trip in August 14. I'd noticed one tire was wearing poorly, but attributed ...
Planning our first big trip this coming late July. I've picked out some spots to visit, but with so many options in Colorado it may be easier to limit our options by eliminating routes we shouldn't probably be pulling a 24' trailer. Any advice where ...
Our long search has been narrowed. Our family of four is purchasing a new bunkhouse. Our tow vehicle will be a Tundra pickup. The first is a cherry colored Winnebago Minnie 2451bhs. Very well appointed with all the options including Bluetooth stereo,...
This forum has shown to be a wealth of information to aid our family in our search for the best TT to serve our needs. The postings have helped us identify our true needs and realize our size and weight limitations. With so many manufactures and bran...