‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 35 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 27878406
Let me first start out with this disclaimer - I know NOTHING about the electronic workings of my TC. I have a 1990 Sun-lite 850WT. There is not an installed battery in the TC, but one of the former owners (I was told - it might be factory original)...
This may sounds like a stupid question, but I have a 1990 Sun-lite 850WT TC and I'm not sure what kind of roof it has on it. So far, it is leak-free, but I want to keep it that way by maintenance. It seems like it's aluminum or something like that ...
Does anyone have a suggestion on where to get curtains for my TC? The ones that are in there are pretty shot and I'd like something a little darker. I know the answer is to sew them myself, but I don't have a sewing machine and I couldn't do it any...
Let me ask what may be a dumb question. I am going out for the first time this weekend with my TC and, since I don't have a gray tank, I'll be draining the sink into a 5 gallon bucket. When I am leaving, can I just dump the bucket into my toilet an...