since ‎Jul-28-2013
‎Nov-19-2023

My Activity

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My travel trailer is a 2013 Keystone Springdale 311RE. It stays at my 50 acre camp all year. The gutters fill up with pine needles in a matter of days and it's a real pain in the a**. I cleaned out the Driver Side gutter yesterday and while up there ...
Springdale 311RE. My large slide operates as it should, but when it reaches the open position and the slide motor clicks-ratchets and I release the switch, one side of the slide is open all the way and against the rubber seal. The other end of the sl...
My 2011 Springdale's furnace won't light. It's a Suburban SF-30F. When I turn the thermostat to ON, the furnace blower runs and I can here the clicking as it tries to light but after a few tries the whole furnace shuts off. Where do I start to troubl...
I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale travel trailer 311RE. I just opened it up for the season last week. Did all the usual vacuuming and cleaning that one normally does. It was a bit chilly (45*) so I decided to fire up the furnace. I opened the valves ...
I couldn't get a straight answer from my RV dealer so I thought I'd try here for opinions. I'm going to clean my rubber roof on my 2011 Keystone Springdale 311. I purchased some Camco rubber roof cleaner and conditioner. The directions say to apply i...