since ‎Jul-16-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 116 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So... traded in the '18 F350 SCLB SRW for a '22 F350 CCLB DRW. Got the Torklift mount swapped over, and the dually brackets fitted to the front jacks, and plonked the camper on the truck. Completely stock suspension - "heavy service" front suspensi...
So... fixin' to do some electrical upgrades to our TC - LiFePO4 batteries, DC-DC charger, solar... "the usual" ??One part that has me scratching my head a bit is the starter leads for the generator. Yes, I realize the goal is to not have to use it......
Recently sold the TT and picked up a TC. Already had a nice Honda EU2200 for the TT, didn't really 'need' a camper with an onboard generator but it came with one (Onan 2500 LP).It seems to run fine... low hours (just about due for it's first 20 hr o...
We're hitting the point of being pretty sure we want to replace the dinette in our TT... looking at a table and two chairs, for our needs.The various RVs that we've seen that come with that option seem to have purpose-built furniture, that have flip-...
Recently started noticing a nasty taste/smell to our fresh water system. Initially I attributed it to the DW using a 'new' garden hose to reach the one spigot on the house that comes off the domestic water system (vs. the canal/irrigation water that...