since ‎Jul-10-2013
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 123 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I bought a used 2018 Prime Time Tracer TT in April. Only used it on weekends initially. Moved into it full time a month ago. I'm getting frost in the freezer on the back wall and ice on the fins in the refrigerator. Is this normal and do I just n...
I am curious as to how small an RV anyone has full timed in. How many people lived in it, how did you handle it. I have a 28' TT, I am by myself, no pets. I have owned the TT since April and have used it for weekend getaways. I want to retire, but...
Does anyone know of a way I can attach a Dish Playmaker satellite to the top of my TT without attaching it permanently? I am going to be in an RV park for a long a term period. Want to have the satellite out all the time but worried it might get st...
I purchased a 2018 Prime Time Tracer 253Air in April. For Father's day my daughter got me a Good Sam membership with roadside assistance, thank God!I have used the TT once a month since May. Have had 3 tires blow out, 2 just this weekend, Labor Day...
I had posted at the end of April that I finally purchased my first RV, a TT. Wanted to give an update on how it's going so far.Have now used it 3 times. Towing it seems to be fine, have had no issues with getting it hooked up, towing or sway. One ...
Likes from