since ‎Jul-03-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 140 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Well, we are going to do what we have talked about for years. We are going full timing. We will close on our beautiful Florida abode, and climb into our 40ft. motor home and go when and where we want. Reading the "Full-time" thread in the forum wil...
My BH and I have had a running joke about not finding something and looking for it. I wanted to move our coach the other day . I looked all over for my keys for pretty much the whole day. I gave up and figured I would retrace my paths later. The ru...
I am the proud owner of a Thetford Tecma electric toilet that hasn't worked properly since I have had it. The red light comes on and indicates a full tank, even after dumping. After refilling and cleaning and flushing the system goes back to blue and...
I am considering putting a carpet cover on the dashboard of our coach. I want to try and tackle this job myself. Any advice and/or has anyone did this?
I have been diagnosed with A-Fib and have started taking Coumadin (Warfarin). Had Prostate cancer radiation treatments last year and the unfortunate after effects is bleeding. I won't go into details about where but if you have had radiation you may ...