since ‎Jun-27-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Owned a truck and 5th wheel for 5 years and loved it. Unfortunately circumstances caused me to sell both last fall. Thinking now about buying another when I saw a 1999 Class A with less than 100,000 miles and very clean inside. Price was very reason...
Live in southern Ontario. Bought my truck and fifth wheel 5 years ago. Been taking winter vacations in Florida the past 3 years. This past spring there was an issue with the truck and I had an incredibly stressful 4 day drive home.Just because we hav...
Keystone cougar 5er, 2006. Shower door seems to suddenly have come out of alignment. Seems to have dropped and doesn't seal from bottom up about halfway. Cannot see any way tighten or adjust. Any thoughts? ❚ Did you see the "Announcement : ★&...
I have a 2006 Keystone Cougar. I cannot find the HF reservoir. It's NOT located in the front compartment with the landing gear. I have no other panels on the sides that might be the location, and I don't see it anywhere underneath. Is it hidden up un...
When out of Canada for more than a week you are allowed to bring back one bottle of wine/liquor or 1 case of beer. We have been vacationing for several weeks and have a half case of beer and a few part bottles of wine/spirits. Anyone know the rules r...