since ‎Jun-11-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 75 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

New trailer came with a Barker VIP 3500 tongue Jack. It blows the fuse (30A) when I reverse direction. If I stop and wait a moment before reversing direction, fuse doesn't blow. Other than this, the jack works fine. This is my 4th TT with an electric...
Anybody know what type of caulk is typically used from the Northwood factory to seal window and vertical seams on an Arctic Fox of 2014 vintage? Just wondering how meticulous I need to be in removing existing caulk before recaulking.Thanks,Dave
Thinking of upgrading to a 31’ trailer from a 27 footer. TV is a GMC 2500HD cc long bed. I know longer trailers are generally easier to back up. I keep my trailer in a driveway at my house so it’s a 90 degree back in on a 30’ wide suburban street. ...
What are you towing with your 6 liter 2500hd or 3500hd?What’s the gvwr of your trailer and how’s the towing experience?I tow an Arctic Fox 25r with my 2015 2500hd 6 liter vortec. Trailer weighs about 9,000 lbs loaded. I’m happy with it’s performance ...
Has anyone removed the "L" shaped wood partition wall between the bed and the kitchen/living area? . This wall runs ceiling to floor approximately 2' wide (left side), then about 3' high and about 4' wide as you look to the right behind the sofa.I wa...
Likes from