since ‎Jun-09-2013
‎Nov-30-2023

My Activity

• 209 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

What CB antennas have you guys had good luck with that are short enough to play nice under a truck camper? I'm curious to see the mounting as well. Obviously a 3 foot fiberglass whip won't fit.
My Lance has always say ass down in the bed. I'm wondering what you guys have done for shims? I had an old piece of plywood lying around and cut about a 42x48" piece and put it in the back half of my bed. I used my planer to taper the leading edge. I...
I tried searching on here, I can't remember if I'd posted on this or not. I found nothing in my email either, I could swear I had documentation somewhere. Anyway, I want to get the rear tent replaced on my Lance 1131. The tent itself is a discontinue...
I saw this article and thought it was pretty neat. Since I want to add aux tanks in front of the rear fenders, I like the lift off wooden box that sits on top of the fender the best.https://www.truckcampermagazine.com/camper-mods/projects/5-extra-bat...
My factory 80W solar has never kept the battery charged when the camper sits for a couple of weeks. Not an issue now as I store it inside a hangar plugged in, but when I first got it and stored it in an outdoor RV lot I observed this. I've come to a ...