since ‎Jun-09-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 506 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

When they gonna die ? I bought this F350 6.7 new in the first part of 2014 and got to thinking these batteries are original. They still start the truck like new all year.... cold or hot weather. Think when I have to replace them I’m going to buy the ...
A friend of mine called yesterday and asked how much I was paying to get my Powerstroke diesel pickups oil changed and fuel filters changed. I told him I buy my filters ( motorcraft) on line for like $90 with shipping, oil at Wal Mart for around $60 ...
I bought my 2014 F350 6.7 powerstroke 4x4 long bed crew cab Ford pickup in March of 2014 brand new. . I’ve owned a few 7.3’ s but this truck is as good as it gets !! I hit a bale of hay on the interstate once and took it to Ford to have them replace ...
A few days ago it got down to - 8 degrees here in the mountains of NM when I went to start my Ford F-350 6.7 diesel I hit the glow plugs just until the light went out , about 5 seconds and the truck started like a summer day . I can remember back in ...
I had a problem with my wife’s car the other day and took it to a repair shop . As I was talking to the tech about it I noticed they had a F450 6.7 Powerstroke fire truck in a bay with the whole exhaust pipe, DEF tank off the truck. He said the fire...