since ‎Jun-02-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 249 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've read so many people post about going with the flow when they are traveling. Normally, as I've posted on here before, I'm a planner plodder. I was amazed by peoples tales of calling and pulling into a motor home park within minutes of locating it...
Thanks for all the great suggestions for our trip west. After we leave Indian Wells on 3/11 we have until 4/4 to get to Houston. We plan to head north (we may or may not visit relatives in Gilbert, AZ) to Santa Fe, NM before working our way to Housto...
We are leaving in mid February from Myrtle Beach to Indian Wells, CA. We have planned out much of the route to and from California. My question at this late point, I've read where some posters really dislike I-10 through much of Texas. I was having t...
Before we left home on our two month journey in September we were already discussing heading to Indian Wells in either 2019 or 2020. We finally decided on 2019. There are two definite dates we have to hit while we are traveling. We need to be in CA t...
I think we are close to being ready. We have an ambitious two month road trip planned, already one hitch in the works, beginning in September.Plan was to leave 9/1 and be back home close to 10/31. We're spending two nights on the road and camping for...