since ‎May-06-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 50 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have looked on line and I cannot find a certified technician anywhere close to us. I would like someone to take a look at a rig we just looked at and I have no idea who to go to. Unfortunately, this woman does not know any of the history of the rv....
Going to look at above rv on Sunday. I am having a hard time finding any other units for sale so I can compare price. Or any reviews. The unit has 24K miles on it and they are asking $57 for it. I think they just went to the Blue Book for this unit a...
Have looked at this rig a couple of times now and really liked it. Got the home equity loan going and should get the $$ next week. Since then we have had some cold feet. It is still available as of right now. I know nothing of the care of the unit as...
We are seriously considering a 2011 FOREST RIVER GEORGETOWN 300 FWS. There are a hiccups, but generally speaking, it seems to be a good coach. It only has 14, 010 miles on it and 110 hrs on the generator. Now I'm crazy about the fact that it has so f...
Need advice on this rig. It sounds like it has been very well taken care of (I have had several conversations back and forth with owners). We are going to take a look at it on Tuesday, but it's a 4.5 hr drive to see it so want to get opinions. It has...