since ‎Apr-27-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 283 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I read on a forum somewhere that adding borax to the black tank would help clean it. Has anyone here heard of such a recommendation?
Others have known this, but I just recently was made aware of DTV dropping SD. I have a (DTV) King Dome mounted on the roof of my MH. I was on the King Quest web site and they say they have a Universal Controller accessory that can be used if you h...
I read on a post that DTV is going to be dropping standard def. We have a King Quest antena which only support standard def. Does anyone know anything about this as I would need to change antenas if true?
will DTV allow service to an RV if you don't have their service at home? I posed this question to customer service and they said yes, no problem, however, I don't believe what they tell me, so I am reaching out.
I will be selling my 2012 Ford Focus. I have flat towed it over 40K miles. It will come with a Roadmaster setup, missing the Invisibrake breaking system. It is an asset or liability to have the towing equipment?