since ‎Apr-27-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 5,119 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I reported in June here what I found the brake wiring to be like as the couple of examples in the photos below. Shockingly terrible factory splices and the OEM wire was only #18. I re-wired all of the brake wiring on all 4 wheels from magnets up to...
The dollar exchange rate has been up at around a 1/3 more for us for a number of years now. That adds a huge premium to RV buyers in Canada. We bought our TT when the Can and US dollars were close to par. Today that would have added going on $10K ...
Have been using a Verizon jetpack on a pay-as-you-go plan for about 5 years no problem and use it for camping only in the summer. Has always been very reliable except for spotty reception on the Oregon coast depending on location.We're currently in ...
Just rewired all the brake wiring in our TT to all #12 right up to the junction box in the A-frame. Recently installed the Prodigy P3 brake controller out of our old F250 in our "new" 2012 GMC Sierra 2500HD.Went for a test drive today and the TT bra...
Just got a "new" 2012 GMC Sierra 2500 CC. Just ran through a hwy truck scale today. The door jamb sticker says payload capacity of 2922 lbs but when I subtract the actual weight from the GVWR, I get 1674 lbs. Just added a canopy/cap and am guessin...
Likes from