since ‎Jan-19-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 66 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello all,Has anyone bought a new Ford truck recently? The dealer I got mine from was really pushing the Ford Pass app. To me it seems just like a data mining app. Why does Ford want to know where I'm going?All thoughts and opinions welcome!Thanks...
If a truck has built in sway control, (2022 Ford Ranger) is anything else necessary regarding a hitch setup? If you're within the guidelines of the manufacturer re: tongue weight. What else needs to be done?The truck is rated to tow 7500 lbs and I'...
Hello All,Does anyone have any advice with using a VR headset that wears progressive lenses? I bought an Oculus Quest (still not working...but), I noticed in setup that either top or bottom would blur depending on where my eyes were going.I was thin...
Hello All,This isn't exactly a towing question but didn't know where else to go. The engine in my truck (2003 F150, 4.6) just shut off driving down the street.No warning, no chug chug cough, it just shut off like throwing a switch. It felt like it ...
Hey folks looking for some advice on fixing my Samsung 55" (Model UN55D6400UFXZA). Without going into details I believe my problem is the System card.Here's my problem the part # on the System card is BN94-04869X and it appears it is not a valid n...