since ‎Apr-23-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 184 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

It's been a while since I've posted here...Just didn't have anything interesting to add to any of the conversations. Anyhow, this came up recently when we had a battery problem that caused the battery charger to have a higher than usual load which in...
So I went to the annual RV show here in Saskatoon over the weekend, just to check out what's new in the RV world. Lots of great deals on accessories from the three dealers that put this show on, but nothing really new from last year.One thing I notic...
So my outside receptacle, my main fridge and my little bar fridge in the outside kitchen are all on a GFCI circuit protected by the GFCI in the bathroom. This means that DW can't blow dry her hair reliably, because if either of the fridges are runnin...
Just got the call from my favorite campground that our application for seasonal camping was drawn (It's a lottery due to popularity).I was a little dismayed this year that the rates were increasing from $1500 to $1900 for the season, but my desire to...
Another issue with my Crossroads Zinger ZT33BH.Last Thursday, possibly the nicest day we've had all summer and definitely the best day of my summer vacation (that is sadly now over) the fresh water tank decided that it didn't need to stay in place.It...