since ‎Apr-15-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 454 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I know many of you have said in the past you have trailers with tongue extensions instead of a hitch extension. So those of you who do this how long is your tongue and how much does your camper overhang. What is your setup?
I may be relocating to Tennessee later this year. I was wondering what it costs yearly and if you have to do anything special if you have a dually pick-up? We would be looking at areas around Nashville.
What kind of truck do you have and What are your yearly registration costs in your state? What state? Do you have to do anything special?I know some states have a separate property type tax on vehicles too. I live in Illinois and my 2003 Dodge Ram 3...
Question is for Chicago are campers. Where do you go for weekends? I am not looking to go hang out at a campground I am looking for places/things to see. I know about Starved Rock and have no interest in going downtown Chicago with my camper. So agai...
I have a 2003 Dodge Ram 4x4 qc drw cummins. I have been told by Roadmaster that their sway bar may not work if you have 5th wheel or goose neck hitch. Does anyone know if this is the same with Hellwig? I have tried emailing their customer service and...