since ‎Apr-10-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 41 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We're having an issue with our Dometic fridge and I'm at a loss on what to do. Hoping someone on here has experienced this and can help. Out of the blue the fridge started freezing the food in the fridge not the freezer so we bought a new thermistor....
Truck newbie here. I'm looking at a 2001 dodge ram pickup 2500 slt 8.0L V10 GAS Towing capacity: 13,800 lbs according to Google.I need to pull a Toy hauler with bumper pull not 5th wheel. The UVW 9388 lbs, GVWR 13,387 lbs, and Hitch weight 2268 lbs i...
I recently purchased a 35' Wolf pack toy hauler and am now looking for a truck to pull it. I'm looking at a 2000 Chevrolet 2500 Silverado. I believe this will pull my trailer but am wondering if there's things I don't know... Do I need certain brakes...
Every time I turn on bathroom sink I get an odd drip/leak in cabinet underneath. I don't know what part needs replaced. It's coming from in between the hot and cold apex pipes underneath. It looks like a hole for where a sink stopper should be but my...
The back of the toilet has a hose with weird clamp on the end that can't be removed. I've never seen a hose like this and I don't want to tear out my wall to replace the entire hose because I can't get to the other end of it. I attached pictures. It'...