since ‎Jan-17-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 174 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm preparing for an upcoming trip and find out that I have no generator power. My first instinct is the transfer switch, but I have no idea where it is. Before I start the search, does someone here know? There is a gray box in the engine compartm...
UPDATE - it started working on the 3rd try and all tries since. May have just been sitting too long. Thanks for the input!I was getting everything ready for a trip in a couple days and there is no power when on generator. It runs fine. I checked b...
Anyone know where I can buy one of these tensioners for the AC V belt on my Cummins ISL?
Our water pump in the 2006 HR Scepter is inoperative and I can't find it! We lived in the rig for a couple months during Hurricane Michael, and I noticed it running excessively when we were having to use the water tank. After a few weeks, we got w...
We lost our toad in Hurricane Michael (and a couple other vehicles), so now I have to find something else to tow. I am having no luck with Craig's list or eBay finding cars already set up to tow. Any suggestions?