since ‎Mar-11-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 460 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, all. We just placed an order for a Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS after seeing it two years in a row at the Indianapolis RV Expo. https://www.granddesignrv.com/showroom/2018/travel-trailer/reflection/floorplans/315rltsWe will be trading in our R...
We encountered this smelly rig yesterday on I-44 in Missouri.
We hauled 1 1/2 tons of rock home yesterday (2,982 pounds to be exact). That load was right at our payload so my wife and I along with our young son put us over the payload by about 500 pounds. The truck handled it fine. The steering definitely felt ...
For several reasons, which I won't bore you with, I decided I wanted a new truck. I talked my wife into it and we started looking and talking about it. Regardless of the brand, we decided we were going to jump up to a 2500 (from a 2013 Silverado 1500...
Hi Camping World staff, I work for a nonprofit and we are planning our annual fundraiser which takes place in June. I am securing items for our silent auction and wanted to ask if Camping World ever donates items or gift cards for these type of event...