since ‎Mar-09-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 38 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My husband will be working temporarily out of the Philly airport this summer. We're thinking about taking the camper up rather than having him do a short term lease on an apartment. It would allow me and the kids (5&9) to go up to visit, as well as...
Which is the EASIEST route? 40 to 75, or 77/64/35? We've always gone 77, but someone told us 40 was better as far as towing over the mountains. We're towing a TT that weighs about 80% of our truck's tow capacity. Meaning it's a slow go up the mountai...
We just purchased a 2015 Sierra with the max tow package. Says we can tow 10,900. Looking at a TT that's 8300 dry. We'll be towing in NC/VA/WV mountains on occasion and I don't want any problems! Is this size rig okay, or do we need to shop for light...
This is our third trip to James Island, so we've done Patriot's Point and Fort Sumter. It's looking like we'll have a couple days of rain, so I'm looking for indoor places to visit and some good places to eat! We have family driving down from OH to...
I'm searching for a toy hauler that has two lofts. I know I've seen them in the past, but I can't seem to find a floorplan with two in any of the 2015 models. Has anyone seen one that I may have missed? I have two kids, and I'd really like them to...