since ‎Mar-06-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 176 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just had my first blind cord failure. I've viewed a few of the tutorials and read a few of the existing threads. Seems like a pretty big hassle unless the repair is a lasting solution. Please tell me more about the cord used. Why use this flims...
I was drawn to the C+ class motorhomes by the available power, bunk/cabover options for my family of six, and better mechanical access. New Renegades, Showhaulers, and Haulmarks are out of my price range. The next step down seems to be the Jaycos, ...
I have a family of six. We are on our second TT. Until now, they were the only thing in our price range with decent accommodations for our children.Yesterday, I ran across the Dynamax Force 37BHHD and it has me very interested. It has a full size ...
Ok we are trying again to assemble a whirlwind trip(we only have 30-40 days) to Alaska. We purchased a TT a few years ago and did a 7000mi cross country trip towing it with our Excursion. We figured it would be a warm up to Alaska. However, as the...