since ‎Feb-27-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 2,576 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Our 8 cu ft Dometic propane/120VAC frig has a lower vent on the back of the trailer and a roof vent. We will be running the frig on 120VAC when traveling this summer, but as I understand it, that's still heater based and the coils still require venti...
How easy is it to knock out and install new lug bolts in a trailer hub?For some reason one hub on our trailer is breaking lug bolts. Only one hub: I lost two bolts about 24k miles ago, and now I've busted two more of the original lugs at 44K miles.Th...
Are the rated inverter AC watts just V*A or are they an RMS average?And would the DC wattage required to drive the inverter's AC watts equal the AC Watts? (less efficiency losses)Elsewhere I'm reading that a 1000W AC inverter actually needs 1414W DC ...
A friend who went the Alaskan highway up to the Yukon as far as Dawson City says I should carry more than one spare tire each for my truck and trailer when we go this July/August.But his experience was over 10 years ago. And AFAIK the only non-paved ...
Have been reading up on the Yukon's Provincial Parks and apparently their water, if available, is not treated. And dump sites at the Provincial Parks seem rare as well.So where do you fill and dump your tanks? Do the towns have facilities?