since ‎Feb-16-2013
‎Mar-25-2024

My Activity

• 1,278 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hello. Being the old classic RV kind of guy I am, I'm thinking of an old Class A purchase.We've been considering a 3-5 year old quality motorhome. Something big, for longer term travel and more distant destinations. We have our little truck camper an...
I have a Maytag RV Range Model #CLY2231BDB. It is missing the oven rack. The oven rack is part #74003106. It is no longer available.It's been awhile since I've had to look for such things. I've tried Ebay, and other web shopping searches, Amazon, etc...
I'm new to fifth wheel applications. We're looking into one, but want to keep truck bed access for our truck camper at other times.What are my options for removable fifthwheel or lay flat types of hitches?I'm unsure of the pros and cons for a goosene...
We might go look at a 2003 Cardinal 29WB. What kind of input does anyone have on...Forest River quality of build in the early 2000s.Memories and favorite likes or greatest dislikes about that particular, or your own similar sized and floor plan layou...
Recently having need to head this-a-way, we spent an overnight at the Ryan Park Campground, on the Saratoga, WY side of the route. On our way there, we drove from Laramie and Centennial, westbound toward Saratoga, WY on Wyoming State Highway 130.We h...
Likes from