since ‎Feb-13-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 154 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are looking for a location outside of the NYC craziness where we can park, take the toad to a commuter station and then ride into the city to see things like the Colbert Show.Any suggestions or ideas?
The MotorHome magazine tow guides don't list it, the owners manual is vague about towing over 30 miles but eTrailer has a Blue OX base plate installation guide & base plate for it.So, is anyone towing a 2017 Jetta with 1.4 engine and manual transmiss...
My DW and I made a wonderful 7 month trip in 2014 from Key West to NW Washington state. Unfortunately, when we returned she was diagnosed with cancer and has gone through more than I could endure at the Moffit Cancer center since then. The good news ...
DW and I are considering one of these 2 TT's for use, mostly as a destination trailer, which we would tow to a CG in FL for the summers and then tow back home where we have an 80' x 40' pole barn to park under. RV parks here in the summer are easy to...
We survived Irma okay and stayed under the pole barn in the 5er for 6 days until power was restored. The Yamaha EF2000iS, 4 - 6v batts & 2kw inverter did almost everything except AC.While shopping for another Yamaha, which we can parallel to run AC, ...