since ‎Feb-12-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 50 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We noticed that our Dometic DM2652RBX was venting propane when starting or operating from the wall mounted outside vent while camping last week. It seems to run well, but it has a clear smell of a propane leak when running. I am going to start by try...
We're shopping for a new fifth wheel and I'm trying to figure out how much below MSRP we can reasonably expect to be able to make a deal in the current economy?Any advice would be appreciated.
After a set back in our plans, we're back on the trail looking at fifth wheels. I think my last question comes down to which type fridge? We'll have some solar no matter, but since we're looking at a 35' trailer and we'll be doing National Parks and ...
I appreciate everyone's patience. I'm reading a lot and trying to get a good understanding of what shouldn't be as confusing as I think it is subject. LOL!When I started this process, I was looking at a 3/4 ton diesel 4x4 SB truck, thinking I have se...
We spent a week camping in our 23SS Roo earlier this month and I noticed a faint smell of gas a couple times while sitting under the awning. Gas fridge is on that side, but I could never find any smell I thought was coming from it. The Hot water heat...