since ‎Feb-11-2013
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,262 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

https://www.ebay.com/itm/392920000084?ul_noapp=trueI ran across this on ebay.Not mine, no interest in it financially, no personal knowledge of condition.Anyway just thought I would post FYI
Our 2018 F150 got flooded in the hurricane recently. Looking for a new 2020.We are finding quite a few F150's on the lot have 20" " chrome like pvd wheels, a 1295.00 option. I know the dealers are getting them that way for more $$.Question is has any...
Anyone have any experience with an insurance claim on a vehicle, F150 in my case, being partially flooded in salt water.The hurricane got mine. Water up to top of the tires, plus or minus a couple of inches. Don't think water got in the engine but ho...
My wife and I thought this was interesting. Would look a little weird going down the interstate.
We have to leave the TT in Florida for about 2-3 weeks. Plan to disconnect water. Turn up A/C a bit.Fridg bothers me. We are on monthly lot with full H/ups but what if frig quits or somehow power is lost? Bad smell. We are trying to get it as empty a...