since ‎Feb-09-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 798 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello,Wondering if experienced drivers can tell us how the drive is through Colorado. We've pulled our travel trailer through mountainous areas before but we've never been to Colorado. We plan to go west on I 70 through Colorado en route to Utah. We'...
Looking for Glacier campground suggestions for next year please. I know part of the park is still closed this year.We have a 35 foot travel trailer. Full hook up preferred but if it's the right place, we can get by with just electricity. We'll be com...
Looking for a campground closest to Dinosaur state park in Connecticut just to sleep for one night. We have a 35 foot TT. Need electricity at least. We do not need any frills. We will be arriving from Michigan and leaving first thing in the morning. ...
We hope to travel on the east coast next summer and previous experience has taught us it's complicated with bridges/tunnels, etc.We would like to go from Dinosaur state park in Connecticut to Normandy Farms in Massachusetts but with stopping at the B...
We'll be traveling next summer to Maine to visit Acadia and then moving up to New Brunswick to visit Bay of Fundy for a couple of daysAny suggestions for campgrounds in the Fundy area? We have a 35 foot TT and prefer electricity. Thanks