since ‎Feb-01-2013
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 92 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I’ve seen that there are ways to replace a standard gas/electric water heater with a tankless model. My issue is that I’d like to go the other way. My Arcadia came with a factory installed tankless water heater. I thought it was a great idea (not kno...
Quick search here turned up nothing.Am getting a new trailer. It’s set up for 50amp but doesn’t have the 2nd AC unit installed. Has the 50amp cord. Without the 2nd AC, I wouldn’t think that the RV would routinely pull more than 30 amps. My question i...
In our shower, hot water flows hot and cold water flows cold. When taking a shower, at normal flow, the temp stays constant. When we push the button to a trickle (oxygenics head) the water temp fluctuates hot/cold/hot/cold. It never happened before u...
Planning on a winter trip to the Southeast. First night in Florida will be Dec 21 in Sunrise. Got 1/2 the trip planned before I started to look at the drive down, not thinking about where to stop that time of year. Was trying to avoid killing myself ...
Gathering info in case I need it in a month or two. Just upgraded our TV to a 3/4 ton. Of course, that increased the receiver size to a 2 1/2” from a 2”. I think it may also be higher enough that I might need a different shaft because I may not be ab...