since ‎Jan-15-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 121 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My class A Went into limp mode. It shows codes for the intake manifold. Roadside service hauled me to a place in Cordele, Ga. They could not get my motorhome on the lot and even if they could they would not work on it. Everyone that I have called wil...
My Norcold 1200 is going bad. I am thinking about replacing it with a residential refrigerator. Does anybody know of one that will fit in the same space as the Norcold 1200, or close to it?
The dash drawer on my Bounder will not stay closed. I know the reason is that the rubber stops/grips on the end are old a broken off. Does anyone know where I can get new ones? I do not want to buy the whole slide assembly. There is no brand label, o...
I was replacing my Wingard RV wall plate / power supply with the new Sensar Pro in my 2007 Bounder. I shorted the 12v and blow the fuse. Does anyone know where Fleetwood might have placed the fuse?Thanks for any tips.
The hour meter for my generator has died. It is a Hobbs LCD 12-48VDCmeter that mounts on the dash. My Bounder is 10 or 11 years old and I can't find a replacement. Does anyone know the correct part number?Thanks in advance.