since ‎Jan-25-2013
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 617 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just got the steps and am happy with them so sharing for those of interest.I had been using a Giant Ladder before and while it did the job very well, it was sort of a hassle, lifting into and out of the camper, not to mention climbing up on the Fox...
Is there a Nationwide network of medical facilities, 'Doc in a Boxes' that one can use that doesn't require a full check in paperwork as the med records are "On File" that they, Docs, can access? I know some have IN/OUT of Networks in several states...
Just posting as a reminder, especially when Roaming Aimlessly around as I tend do, Solo, that things can change quickly, so be prepared as needed..Flaming Gorge, WY in the Anvil Dam area, around the lake.Cruising looking for a landing spot, pulled ju...
Part of me wants to start cooking inside, using the stove, but a bigger part is saying "Whoa Mann, what about the lingering odors in the camper?"So my question is, have you cooked, and I mean not just boiling water, but like Pan Fried steak/hamburger...
Howdy,I'm at the point where the details are starting to raise their ugly head...I have the truck, have the camper, AF 990 and Polaris ACE 900 is due next week. The question is now, how to tow it.I have a 25" camper overhang off the truck Class V hi...